Here's the recipe:
250 g plain flour
2g bicarbonate soda
170g unsalted butter, melted
220g brown sugar
100g caster sugar
20ml vanilla extract
1 Happy egg
1 Happy egg yolk
335g chocolate chips (add some for luck)
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees C). Grease baking sheet or line with baking paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and caster sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop dough onto sheet at 2 big tablespoons per cookie. Leave a good amount of space between the cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Serve with a glass of ice cold milk.