Sunday 16 January 2011

Cupcakes for Lulu and Lush


This week I had an order for 150 mini chocolate cupcakes topped with vanilla buttercream icing as the theme was black and white. I decided to add a little sparkle to them as well.

The order was from a lingerie boutique in the heart of Spitalfields called Lulu and Lush, the lingerie is vintage inspired and made from the most exquisite materials, the kind of underwear you put on and instantly feel as if you are a 50s pin up girl. As I arrived at the shop I was welcomed by the warm glow of chandeliers and visually enticed by the luxurious purples and reds and the sensual silky materials. All the girls in the shop were immaculately dressed with doll-like faces, as I stumbled into the shop struggling most inelegantly with the massive cake boxes, I was greeted with a chorus of "CUPCAKES!!!" which was lovely.


Visit Lulu and Lush's website at www.fairygothmother.co.uk...
                                           Thanks Lulu and Lush, Love Chop x

No comments:

Post a Comment